Search Engine Optimization SEO | Arabic – English – French
Search engine optimization is one form of online marketing. Its main goal is to increase the relevancy of a site and its content for both search engines and users. Successful results are reflected when a site gains top positioning for relevant keywords and phrases, and ranks above its online competition. Constant optimization is required to maintain a high ranking.
We offer search engine optimization in Arabic, English, and French.
Our search engine optimization services are divided in two main phases:
Phase 1: SEO Research & Analysis
This phase depends on the size of your site as well as the difficulty of the required SEO and amount of needed changes. It may include the following activities:
– SEO report of your site’s current status and future potential. Our team of experts will assess the current status of your website’s online visibility, and present you with a detailed list of tasks that ought to be performed in order to maximize your site’s potential.
– Effective use of domain names. If needed, we will provide you with a list of domain names that we judge to be appropriate and representative of your company, service or product, and most importantly domain names that are SEO friendly.
– Site analysis (technical and content structure and organization). Our technical department will analyze the code structure of the site and organize it in a manner allowing easy navigation and interpreta- tion for the search engine robots. In order to get indexed, increase popularity, and rank highly in search engines, your site’s internal coding has to be written to comply with the basic webmaster rules of major search engines.
– Website design analysis – current website design, content and layout assessment. Our graphics department will analyze your website’s design and recommend any needed modifications to comply with the search engines’ rules. The more your site looks professional and is user friendly, the more it gains visitor trust which will eventually increase traffic and goal conversion
– Keyword analysis – evaluating industry-specific keywords to your website to attract the targeted audience. Search engines rely on their knowledge of semantics in order to return the best result for a user’s query. Our strategy is to provide you with a detailed keyword list and measure its potential to target the wanted traffic.
– Meta tags and page title creation – implementing site-specific page titles and Meta tags. We pay a great deal of attention on the format of URLs, title tags and metadata, the more descriptive and brief they are, the better they will be indexed by search engines.
– Content optimization. The content of the site is often neglected as being one of the major influencer for any search engine. Hence this step requires an analysis of your current content (text, images, etc.) followed by recommendations of any needed changes.
– Full scale SEO plan with realistic timelines. We provide you with a detailed SEO plan for your website with realistic timelines. We also provide you with constant follow up and present you with a detailed list of the progress.
Phase 2: SEO Maintenance, Site Promotion, and Follow-Up
This phase includes the following activities:
– Internal/external link building strategy. Link building is an excellent strategy to get natural traffic to your website. Internal linking is of great importance for it highlights certain pages of your site, hence making them more significant than others. On the other hand, external link building allows your website’s popularity to grow exponentially.
– Individualized submission to the full array of search engines and web directories. In order to maxi- mize your website’s visibility, we make it our job to manually submit your website to major search engines.
– Monthly report of ranking results. In order for you to monitor your website progress, we present you with a monthly update of your website ranking result.
– Ongoing progress report, analysis of results and improvement recommendations. We will provide you with a comprehensive progress report and we will brainstorm to provide you with improvements and recommendations to constantly increase your website’s ranking and popularity.
Pay per click marketing revolves around keywords. Keyword research, grouping, and organization is the key to creating winning search campaigns, and search engines reward advertisers who can use effective keywords to create well organized, intelligently targeted pay-per-click ad campaigns. So do searchers!
So it only makes sense that those searchers, your potential customers, should be an integral source for your keyword research. Here at Wink, our search marketing certified individuals shape their pay-per-click advertising efforts based on actual keyword traffic data and goal conversions instead of third-party estimates. That not only saves you money by lowering your irrelevant traffic, but you’ll be leagues ahead of your competition, competition that doesn’t have the integrated keyword management capabilities that we provide.
When our clients ask us to define Pay Per Click, we tell them that PPC is a very cost-effective means to get their site noticed by their target audience while our other Internet marketing strategies are gradually helping their site achieve their natural ranking potential.
In a way, PPC advertising works like a silent auction. Advertisers place bids on keywords or phrases that they think their target audience would type in a search field when they are looking for specific goods or services. When a web user types a search query into the field of a search engine that matches the advertiser’s keyword list or visits a web page with content that correlates to the keywords or phrases chosen by the advertiser, the PPC ad may be displayed on the page. In search engines, a PPC ad is generally just above or to the right of the search results where they can be easily seen. On other kinds of websites, the ad will be placed in the location that the site designer has determined will be the most advantageous to his site and the advertiser.
The difficulty is in the execution, and this is where we excel.
Carrying out these processes will provide you with: